IYT INTRODUCTORY SAILING SKILLS
for one student
for two students
IYT INTERNATIONAL BAREBOAT SKIPPER + VHF
Cost of boat mooring in marinas, except basic and fuel. The cost is shared equally among all crew members. The stated costs are per person per course.
Tourist tax for the period
CERTIFICATES AND NAVY LOGBOOK WITH GOLD STAMPS Nominal cost of documents according to IYT Worldwide tariffs:
– IYT Bareboat Skipper certificate € 100
– VHF-SRC certificate for maritime communication €55
– Sailor’s diary €15 (optional)
– Three gold stamps 20 € (required with a diary)
Payment of the certificate – only after successfully passing the exam.
OTHER EXPENSES Flight and food (along with their own, the crew provides food for the instructor).
IYT VHF MARITIME RADIO TRAINING COURSE
– VHF-SRC certificate for maritime communication
– Payment of the certificate – only after successfully passing the exam.
price on request because it depends on the size of the boat you choose
ADVANCED SAILING SKILLS
€ 80 / hour
TWO PARTICIPANTS TWO SHIPS
€ 150 / hour
FOUR PARTICIPANTS TWO SHIPS
FEEL A BIT OF ATMOSPHERE FROM THE COURSE
Take a look at the video and feel a bit of the atmosphere from our sailing course!